- Open a new tab/window
- Type or copy/paste as the URL in the location bar.
You will see a list of configurable settings.
- Type (or copy/paste) into the filter field.
- If the value of the browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing field is set to true (default value), images are automatically scaled to fit to the size of your browser window. If the value is false images are shown zoomed 100%, and you'll see scrollbars to view the remainder of the image.
- You can easily change the value by double clicking the entry.
- There is no need to restart Firefox and you should see images using your new settings the next time you open one.